1) We deliver both locally and internationally (to countries with trade relations with the Federal Republic of Nigeria)
2) Domestic Deliveries (outside of Abuja, FCT) are mainly by GIGM Go
3) International deliveries are made using Nipost, FedEx and DHL; buyers are expected to collect their products from service points closest to them.
- Delivery – FCT, Lagos, Across Nigeria & Worldwide
- Pickups is available within Abuja
- Door -to Door is available within Abuja without extra charge
- Door-to-Door is available outside Abuja for extra delivery costs
Confirm Delivery Rate Applicable at point of Checkout (Chat admin up if support is required)
Orders typically take 2-9 working days.
If you need your products sooner or within a specific time frame please contact us as we are happy to help – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this shipping cost is much higher we may contact you before sending your order, giving you a corrected shipping quote – at which point you can either agree to proceed and pay any additional amount or cancel your order. Ecobarter is not responsible for any customs fees that may occur.
Custom shipping invoice will be generated for large orders (over 10kg) and international deliveries.
Excess charges from the courier service provider will be communicated and confirmed before order is shipped
You will receive your order either in reused, recyclable or biodegradable packaging.
1) When checking out, you have two payment options, credit/debit card or via Bank Transfer.
2) If you choose via bank transfer you will receive our bank details to make the payment. Once funds are cleared we will post your order to you.
3) You can also pay directly with a credit or debit card. Card payments are processed by Paystack which is encrypted on this website. No card details are ever stored on this website and payments are taken by Paystack’s secure and trusted network.
4) Once we have received your order you will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check spam/junk if you’re waiting for a reply or a despatch email.
1) We can offer a refund or exchange an item returned within 14 days of delivery. You must email us within 3 days of receiving the goods to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods is the customer’s responsibility. Goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging then we can issue a full refund. If an item is returned used or damaged we will return the item without a refund or exchange. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to return an item.
2) Certain Personal Care products are not returnable for hygiene and safety purpose. These items will be labelled appropriately at the product description section
3) When posting an item back to us please obtain a certificate of postage. We can not refund or exchange items that fail to reach us. However, with a certificate of postage, you should be able to claim compensation from Nipost or other reputable courier/logistics company
4) Where postage costs are to be refunded by Ecobarter Mall, only a basic service will be funded. Any services used by a customer which are not basic services (i.e. Special Delivery) may not be refunded in full.
5)To return your product, you should post your product to: M30, Sunnyvale Estate, Abuja Nigeria. 900107
6) Unless your item is faulty you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
7) If you are returning goods over 10,000 NGN, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
8) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 9 working days.