TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up, opening an account or using the Ecobarter Mall platform, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The services offered by Ecobarter under the Terms of Service include various eco-friendly products and services aimed to drive a circular economy, poised of responsible consumption and production patterns in our everyday lives.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
SECTION 1- ECOBARTER MALL DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITIES
1) Ecobarter Mall, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this platform are provided on ecobarter.com.ng/shop either on “available for buy now” or “pre-order” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
2) All the products sold via Ecobarter Mall are governed by laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and if Ecobarter Mall is unable to deliver such products due to implications of the laws, Ecobarter Mall will return or will give credit for the amount received by Ecobarter Mall from the sale of such product, which could not be delivered to you.
3) Ecobarter Mall reserves the right to refuse to sell any products or service to anyone at anytime
4) All products or services will not be delivered until payment has been made in full
5) Payment can be made via direct bank transfers, credit or debit cards through our secure partner at Paystack
6) Local Delivery is via Nipost or GIGM; Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
It is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by the local courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the additional postage fees incurred. If in the circumstances, you would prefer to receive a refund, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
In the event that you place multiple orders to the same address, you remain eligible for any postage charges incurred on orders and we reserve the right to combine packages where appropriate.
In the event that you fail to collect a parcel or provide an incorrect delivery address, you may be eligible for any costs incurred in the parcel being returned to us. This charge will be deducted from any refund given on the original product purchase.
7) Ecobarter Mall can offer a refund or exchange an item returned within 14 days of delivery. We must receive email notification from you within 3 days of receiving the goods in order to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods are the customer’s responsibility. In order for us to issue a full refund, goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging. If an item is returned used or damaged, we will return the item without a refund or exchange. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to return an item.
All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
8) Ecobarter Mall reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by the product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred.
9) Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacture defect is present, these items will be returned to you at your cost.
10) You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages.
11) A Discount Code may not be used in conjunction with any other code or in conjunction with loyalty point redemption. Only one code applies for any single transaction. Unless otherwise stated, all codes are single time use only. Exemptions apply to discount codes, such as sale or clearance items and certain brands as per manufacturer guidelines.
If a discount code with a minimum order applicable is used on a transaction, and a partial refund takes the order below the minimum order, the discount will be invalidated. New discount codes are not permittable on back orders.
12) We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
13) We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
THE ONLINE STORE
1) You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2) The online store for Ecobarter Mall is at www.ecobarter.com.ng/shop until otherwise changed.
3) Certain products or services are available for “Buy Now”, “Pre-Order” or “Custom-Order”
4) Certain products or service have cannot be recreated in more than one (1) exact piece or have very limited quantities
5) We display products and represent services as accurately as possible, we however cannot gaurantee the quality of the screen, color or image you see
6) Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO USE
1) Our product categories are in drop down menus on the left of the website; categories include Home & Garden, Beauty & Personal Care, Fashion, Made from Waste and Arts, otherwise, you can use the search bar to find a specific product.
2) Products are also displayed based on; best selling, top rated, recent and sales for your convenience
3) To place an order, click on the ‘cart icon’ (little shping trolley), this will take you to the cart page, where you can view detailed description of the product. On the cart page, you can add quantity, select specification (color or flavor or size) before adding to cart and proceeding to check out.
4) At Check out pages, fill in billing and delivery information accurately. You will also choose your preferred payment option and make payment via our embedded secure Paystack platform.
5) If the shipping address is different to the billing address please tick ‘Ship to a different address’ under ‘the Shipping Address option and fill in the correct shipping details.
6) If you cannot add quantity or choose specification; that is because we are out of stock; please send a messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or immediately call +2349084855604 to advise
7) You can view your ‘cart’ or ‘checkout’ at any time by clicking on -amount next or the shopping cart icon located at the top right of each page.
8) You can also request for custom orders or bulk order via the “Custom Order” at the base of the categories on the top left corner of the platform.
9) Your custom order can be an array of products to be packed as “gifts”; this is different from the gift pack Merch available on the platform. If your order is a gift, kindly “add a note”- a message to the receiver, when checking out.
10) Send an email to email@example.com or leave a note at checkout to give specific packing instructions.
ACCURACY OF ORDERS, PAYMENT AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
1) We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
2) You may place your order directly online at www.ecobarter.com.ng/shop or offline via any of our media communication channels (Whatsapp, twitter, facebook or Instagram).
3) Orders will only be shipped and delivered after full payment have been confirmed
4) We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit/debit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
5) Payment will be made online through our secured and trusted payment partner Paystack or any other partner we deem fit.
6) You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit /debit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
EXTRAS AND OPTIONAL TOOLS
1) We reserve the right to provide and terminate extra incentives for shopping such as (but not limited to) free shipping, discount sales and redeemable points on purchases.
2) We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
3) We advertise products via targeted digital marketing channels, email marketing and cold calls. We may send your promotional materials from time to time via email and sms.
4) We may offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
1) When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Ecobarter Mall, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Ecobarter Mall through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Ecobarter periodically. Ecobarter may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
2) Official communication channels for complaints, requests, enquires and related matters are email- firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsapp – +2349084855604. Responses will be sent within 12hours of receipt.
3) The speed of response on social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) direct messages cannot be guaranteed.
4) We reserve the right to publish your feedbacks, testimonials and comments without obligations to you if personal information are withheld.
5) You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
1) Where information on our site or other communication channels contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on such platforms is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
2) We reserve the right to edit or retract and error or inaccuracy of information across our platforms and commuincation channels; even when orders have been shipped.
3) Ecobarter Mall shall bear the cost of such inaccuracy that may result from (but not limited to) return, refund or upgrade of products or services.
The Parties agree that there shall attach no liability for any inability to carry out any obligations under this Agreement if is attributable to an event of force majeure including but not limited to systems downtime, server failure, civil commotion, strikes or lock outs, war, flood, insurrection and other acts of God PROVIDED however that where an event of force majeure subsists for more than One (1) month the Party affected by such force majeure event shall be deemed to have voluntarily excused itself from the transaction contemplated by this Agreement
1) In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.